Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl> on 2011/01/16 13:56:21 UTC

Futon doesn't work with Firefox 4.0b9?

It looks like Futon (in 1.0.1) doesn't work with the latest Firefox
beta. I get this error:

Error: JSON.parse
          return JSON.parse(window.name || "{}")[name]; (line 369 in futon.js)

window.name seems to evaluate to Evaluator, which JSON.parse might not like?

Cheers,

Dirkjan

Re: Futon doesn't work with Firefox 4.0b9?

Posted by Dale Harvey <da...@arandomurl.com>.
I forgot what triggers it but something sets the window.name weirdly, the
easiest quickfix is just to type window.name = ""; in firebug

Posted by James Howe <ja...@howeswho.co.uk>.

Posted by Dale Harvey <da...@arandomurl.com>.

Posted by Dale Harvey <da...@arandomurl.com>.

Posted by James <ja...@howeswho.co.uk>.

Posted by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl>.
On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 21:45, Filipe David Manana <fd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Dirkjan,
>
> If you replace that line with:
>
> return JSON.parse(window || "{}")[name];
>
> Does it work fine? (removing .name)

No, it still seems to fail the same way.

Posted by Filipe David Manana <fd...@apache.org>.
Dirkjan,

--
Filipe David Manana,