Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by BorisBelozerov <ar...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/01 02:01:40 UTC

Re: Re:

How can I choose node? By IP, MAC, or other criteria??
Thank you!!

Re:

Posted by Mikael <mi...@telia.com>.
That is up to you, you can use anything you want, the most obvious
choice would be the built in attributes feature in Ignite configuration:

         <!-- Attributes -->
           <property name="userAttributes">
             <map>
               <entry key="MyAttribute" value="MyValue"/>
             </map>
           </property>

You will find a lot of information under the "Affinity Function" and
"Affinity Key Mapper" sections here:

https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/affinity-collocation

Did you consider the idea of using multiple caches ? that would be much
easier to implement if it is a possible solution for you ?

Mikael