Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2008/05/06 04:42:29 UTC

Re: svn commit: r653605 - in /directory/sandbox/akarasulu/bigbang/apacheds/xdbm-search/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/xdbm/search/impl: NotCursorTest.java OrCursorTest.java

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 5:16 PM, <ka...@apache.org> wrote:

> Author: kayyagari
> Date: Mon May  5 14:16:18 2008
> New Revision: 653605

> Log:
> removed two test methods in each class which are using a static variable
> removed unused variable in NotCursorTest

I'm curious did this change fix the problems you were observing with JUnit?

Alex

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ay...@gmail.com>.
yeah, I just moved the code ( which is using the static variable
initialized in another test) to the test method where I am creating the
cursor and
removed these test methods from where the code was moved

Kiran Ayyagari

--
-