Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com> on 2009/05/13 15:55:16 UTC

Re: LDAP: script to create groups and a template file from the SVN asf-authz file

On 13 May 2009, at 14:37, sebb wrote:

[SNIP ...]

> Yuk!
> I know I'm not directly involved in this, but surely the script should
> be able to deal with multiple committers-? groups?
>
> Otherwise another script is going to have to be created just to do
> this.

Sebb, calm down.  This is the initial draft of the script, as I need
to test functionality and see what needs massaging before go live.
This is *NOT* the final script.  The final script will do this for us.

I wanted to get my hands on the script so I can begin testing whilst I
have some free cycles.

>> # ** This should be run *before* any groups from the
>> #       the local /etc/groups have been imported.
>>

>> crr/arreyder
>> chris@ia.gov

Cheers,
Tony