Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by Alessandro Vernet <av...@scdi.org> on 2003/08/09 04:27:59 UTC

URL for download

Could someone point me to the location where JCS is available for
download (source and binary)? I don't see any information about this
on the JCS home page (http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/jcs/). Maybe
this is just because of the too-late-on-Friday-afternoon effect :).

Alex

Re: URL for download

Posted by Alessandro Vernet <av...@scdi.org>.
Alessandro Vernet wrote:
> Could someone point me to the location where JCS is available for
> download (source and binary)? I don't see any information about this on
> the JCS home page (http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/jcs/).

For reference, the source is available from CVS. The module name is
jakarta-turbine-jcs and the instructions to access the source tree are
available on:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html

Alex