Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/18 18:14:16 UTC

Weird spring issue if I run a snapshot w/out internet access

Sometimes when I start a snapshot build when I don't have Internet access I
get this. Any ideas?

2019-06-18 14:11:54,040 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.web.server.JettyServer
Failed to start web server... shutting down.
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
19 in XML document from class path resource [nifi-context.xml] is invalid;
nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 19;
columnNumber: 139; cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element
'beans'.
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:399)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:336)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:304)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:181)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:217)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:188)
at
org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitionsFromImportedResources(ConfigurationClassBeanDefinitionReader.java:354)
at
org.springframework.context.annotation.ConfigurationClassBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitionsForConfigurationClass(ConfigurationClassBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)

RE: [EXT] Re: Weird spring issue if I run a snapshot w/out internet access

Posted by "Peter Wicks (pwicks)" <pw...@micron.com>.
As a final follow-up, this has been resolved with the fix merged to master and the Jira closed.

--Peter

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
See here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-6439

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.