Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/25 03:18:23 UTC

Searching Mailing List Archives

On July 12, I posted a message to this dev list about the multirow
error. In a 'teach a man to fish' moment, I want to search for my own
message. I went to the mail-archive.com site:

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@accumulo.apache.org

But my search for "multirow" returned no messages. Did anyone see the
following message? I manually looked at the archive by date but did
not see it there.

---------------

Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:53:00 -0400
Subject: accumulo compile has dependency on texlive-latex-extra ubuntu package
From: David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>
To: accumulo-dev <de...@accumulo.apache.org>

This is a note for anybody developing an installation package for
Accumulo. The following command resolves the dependency.

sudo apt-get install texlive-latex-extra

Without the package, I am seeing the following error:

 LaTeX Error: File `multirow.sty' not found.

---------

Re: Searching Mailing List Archives

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
David, your message is archived correctly on the Apache mail-archive site:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/accumulo-dev/201207.mbox/%3CCAOiJXP6J5-086z16USHbWVT0GmuJPkh55kkfdFE%3Db-W5hZNJow%40mail.gmail.com%3E

and it's the third hit on Google for "accumulo multirow.sty" :)

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.
How do we pull old emails from the archive?

Posted by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@ugov.gov>.
I also got it by googling "site:
mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/accumulo-dev multirow".

Billie

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM, Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> David, your message is archived correctly on the Apache mail-archive site:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.**org/mod_mbox/accumulo-dev/**
> 201207.mbox/%3CCAOiJXP6J5-**086z16USHbWVT0GmuJPkh55kkfdFE%**
> 3Db-W5hZNJow%40mail.gmail.com%**3E<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/accumulo-dev/201207.mbox/%3CCAOiJXP6J5-086z16USHbWVT0GmuJPkh55kkfdFE%3Db-W5hZNJow%40mail.gmail.com%3E>
>
> and it's the third hit on Google for "accumulo multirow.sty" :)
>

> On 07/24/2012 08:18 PM, David Medinets wrote:
>
>> On July 12, I posted a message to this dev list about the multirow
>> error. In a 'teach a man to fish' moment, I want to search for my own
>> message. I went to the mail-archive.com site:
>>
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/**dev@accumulo.apache.org<ht...@accumulo.apache.org>
>>
>> But my search for "multirow" returned no messages. Did anyone see the
>> following message? I manually looked at the archive by date but did
>> not see it there.
>>
>> ---------------

>> Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:53:00 -0400
>> Subject: accumulo compile has dependency on texlive-latex-extra ubuntu
>> package
>> From: David Medinets<da...@gmail.com>
>> >
>> To: accumulo-dev<dev@accumulo.**apache.org <de...@accumulo.apache.org>>
>>
>> This is a note for anybody developing an installation package for
>> Accumulo. The following command resolves the dependency.
>>
>> sudo apt-get install texlive-latex-extra
>>
>> Without the package, I am seeing the following error:
>>
>>   LaTeX Error: File `multirow.sty' not found.
>>
>> ---------

Re: Searching Mailing List Archives

Posted by dl...@comcast.net.
David,

Thanks for the response, I am installing the package now and will try to build again. I'm wondering if it might make sense to check for these dependencies in the docs/src/user_manual/build.sh script.

Dave