Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/26 21:57:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.6-incubating (rc4)

Hi,

We have just prepared the fourth 2.0.6-incubating release candidate
and we are now looking for approval of the PMC to publish the release.
Once the community approves the release we will have a second binding
release round for IPMC members.

These are the major change from our previous 2.0.5-incubating release:

- Code-Generator allows generation of Data Model code files for
existing databases
- Maven plugin for DB-Code-Generator
- New example to demonstrate interoperability between Empire-db and Spring
- Provided jars are now OSGi compatible

These are the changes since previous rc1:
- Fixed progress data type issue (EMPIREDB-76)
- Fixed codegen app + added tests
- Fixed missing commons-logging dependency making war's unusable

These are the changes since previous rc2:
- Correct distribution module version
- Decoupled the codegen example as we have the chicken-egg problem there

These are the changes since previous rc3:
- Added missing javadoc to distribution archive

Changelog:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.0.6-incubating-rc4/CHANGELOG.txt?view=co

Subversion tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.0.6-incubating-rc4

Maven staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-020/

Distribution files are located here
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/

Rat report for the tag is available here:
http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

--
http://www.somatik.be

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.6-incubating (rc4)

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Martijn

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 9:58 PM, Francis De Brabandere
<fr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> my own +1
>
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 9:57 PM, Francis De Brabandere
> <fr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We have just prepared the fourth 2.0.6-incubating release candidate
>> and we are now looking for approval of the PMC to publish the release.
>> Once the community approves the release we will have a second binding
>> release round for IPMC members.
>>
>> These are the major change from our previous 2.0.5-incubating release:
>>
>> - Code-Generator allows generation of Data Model code files for
>> existing databases
>> - Maven plugin for DB-Code-Generator
>> - New example to demonstrate interoperability between Empire-db and Spring
>> - Provided jars are now OSGi compatible
>>
>> These are the changes since previous rc1:
>> - Fixed progress data type issue (EMPIREDB-76)
>> - Fixed codegen app + added tests
>> - Fixed missing commons-logging dependency making war's unusable
>>
>> These are the changes since previous rc2:
>> - Correct distribution module version
>> - Decoupled the codegen example as we have the chicken-egg problem there
>>
>> These are the changes since previous rc3:
>> - Added missing javadoc to distribution archive
>>
>> Changelog:
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.0.6-incubating-rc4/CHANGELOG.txt?view=co
>>
>> Subversion tag:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/empire-db/tags/apache-empire-db-2.0.6-incubating-rc4
>>
>> Maven staging repository:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheempire-db-020/
>>
>> Distribution files are located here
>> http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/
>>
>> Rat report for the tag is available here:
>> http://people.apache.org/~francisdb/empire-db/rat.txt
>>
>> Vote open for 72 hours.
>>
>> [ ] +1
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1
>>

>> --
>> http://www.somatik.be

> http://www.somatik.be

Apache Wicket 1.4 increases type safety for web applications
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.4.7

Re: [VOTE][CLOSED] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.6-incubating (rc4)

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
in fact that was one binding and 2 non-binding as we are still in the incubator

http://www.somatik.be

Re: [VOTE][CLOSED] Release Apache Empire-db 2.0.6-incubating (rc4)

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benjamin Venditti <be...@arcor.de>.
Hi everybody,

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.