Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by madppiper <pa...@mutschler.ch> on 2008/11/06 10:05:50 UTC

Third party logistics integration

Hey there,

we need to integrate our logistics partner and want to exchange the order
and product data with them. For that we want to create xml/csv files that we
fill with our data... what is the easiest way to integrate them? Both sides
need access to the data. How is this usually done?

Cheers,
Paul

Re: Third party logistics integration

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
has many limitation though for multi logistic partners and different
communications paths.
good template for expansion though

David E. Jones sent the following on 11/6/2008 11:53 AM:

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/~jacopoc/OFBiz's+Data+File+Tools
or you can write import routines, like I do that load the data and call
services.
you can write export, the writes to the xml format the logistic partner
needs. then put in a folder for the external programs to read.

madppiper sent the following on 11/6/2008 3:15 AM:

Posted by madppiper <pa...@mutschler.ch>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.