Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org> on 2002/02/19 14:07:32 UTC

Encoding patch

James,

I just skimmed through your patch. We should definitely look at getting
you commit to be able to work on this. I want to hold this until we ship 1.
0 and then we should probably just have you commit your changes directly.
There's probably a few things that should be changed and we'll have a lot
of testing to do, but on a quick scan it looks good. Tom really needs to
review it too though.

Kimbro Staken
XML Database Software, Consulting and Writing
http://www.xmldatabases.org/