Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Gundala Narayana <gv...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/29 06:29:40 UTC

Hi Team Just to verify with respect to an Issue working on Solr

Hi Team,

Please Let me know. I have an issue working with Solr. I am importing data
from Neo4j data to Solr. I am making use of Neo4j Cypher Query string to
import data from Neo4j to Solr. The query string with all necessary
credentials like Neo4j host, User & password is placed in a .xml file. When
I am trying to execute, Zero index Unicode Character is getting added to
the query string and its not able to execute the code.

Any suggestions on this.

Thanks & Regards,

G V L Narayana.