Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/30 04:51:29 UTC

Fwd: Is it possible for Axis2 community to do a 1.6.1 release for geronimo ?

Hello Devs,

Geronimo is going to do a release soon, we are now using Axis2
1.6.1-SNAPSHOT.   Is it possible for Axis2 community to do a 1.6.1 release
for us ?

--
Shawn

--
Shawn

Re: Is it possible for Axis2 community to do a 1.6.1 release for geronimo ?

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Andreas !

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.