Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by James Srinivasan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/16 19:35:22 UTC

Processor forwards/backwards compatibility

I've read https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Version+Scheme+and+API+Compatibility
but I'm still not quite clear:

I develop my own custom Processor against NiFi v. 1.y.0

Should that processor work with older NiFi releases 1.x.0 (x<y)?

Should that processor work with newer NiFi releases 1.z.0 (y<z)?

Thanks

James

Re: Processor forwards/backwards compatibility

Posted by James Srinivasan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Mark,

Gotcha, thanks very much.

James