Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Narendra Sharma <na...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/02 04:07:11 UTC

Re: How to convert start_token,end_token to real key value?

A token is a MD5 hash (one way hash). You cannot compute the key given a
token. You can however compute MD5 hash of your keys and compare them with
tokens.

-Naren

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 2:07 PM, ravikumar visweswara <talk2hadoop@gmail.com

--
Narendra Sharma
Software Engineer

Re: How to convert start_token,end_token to real key value?

Posted by Philippe <wa...@gmail.com>.
No

Posted by ravikumar visweswara <ta...@gmail.com>.