Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by rop <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/28 17:48:08 UTC

Admin Console in ActiveMQ embedded

Hi,I am running an embedded ActiveMQ, like
BrokerService broker = new
BrokerService();broker.addConnector("tcp://localhost:61616");broker.start();
which works fine for the application.
Only, the admin-console doesnt work, but just gives some garbage-characters
when trying to access it, then the broker seems to hang...
Just wanted to know....
 *is it possible to also have the admin-console working, when running the
broker this way?*

Re: Admin Console in ActiveMQ embedded

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

if you're thinking on web console, it doesn't get started when you use
embedded broker. You need to start some kind of web container and
configure it. You can find more info at

http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html

Regards
--