Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Bhagwati Joshi <bh...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/29 20:02:17 UTC

Example+request

HI Guys,

I am working on Jsf2.1 and Seam2.3.0.

I have done the setup for Jsf2.1 but need to help in Seam configuration.

If you can provide the Step/Example for seam with Tomee it will be very
helpful.

Thanks
Bhagwati Joshi

Re: Example+request

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Seam is now replaced by DeltaSpike. Why trying to use seam today?

Note also seam never was portable and it worked with some first versions of
TomEE but we decided to not support it anymore since 2-3 versions to keep
the CDI implementation consistent with openwebbeans.