Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2016/12/06 19:36:26 UTC

Travis on github PRs

Looks like the Travis integration on https://github.com/apache/geode needs
to be updated. It still refers to incubator-geode and clicking the
"Details" link goes to an error page "The repository at
apache/incubator-geode was not found."

Does anyone who knows how to fix this want to fix it? Or feel free to send
me info on what to do and I'll set aside time to learn how to do this (not
sure I have permissions on github though).

Thanks,
Kirk

Re: Travis on github PRs

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io>.
Great! Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Re: Travis on github PRs

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.