Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Scott F. Walter" <sc...@vivare.com> on 2005/06/29 00:57:39 UTC

Tapestry 4 DirectLinks

I am attempting to use a DirectLink using the new listener style.  I
want my listener to accept a String parameter then send the userr to a
different page.  So I will have the following in my html:

my page class will then have a method:

public void doName(String name) {
}

My question is how do I send the user to another page.  In the Tapestry 3 way, I would have to pull the parameters
out of the getServiceParamwter() array then activate the new page.  However in my doName() metod I have no
Cycle instancec.  Is there a way to get a cycle instance?

scott.

--

Scott F. Walter 	Scott F. Walter
Principal Consultant