Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by pkorwar <pk...@yahoo.com> on 2013/07/11 00:12:44 UTC

Is the issue AMQ-3281 fixed in ActiveMQ 5.8?

I faced the issue of pending messages in queues. The messages are produced
and consumed on the same
machine. The volume of messages is very low. I use Oracle DB to store
messages. I have 5 consumers on the queue. I tried to set prefetchSize=0 in
the transport uri and that made by admin console not come up and hence could
not use it.

Any other ideas? Too many problems on the same day !!

Thanks
Pramod