Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Matt Ryan <ma...@apache.org> on 2019/11/13 01:47:46 UTC

Question about MongoAzureDataStoreBlobGCTest

Hi,

I'm trying to wrap up OAK-8105 (migrate AzureDataStore to latest Azure v12
SDK) and I ran into an issue with MongoAzureDataStoreBlobGCTest in oak-it.
Basically the superclass's MongoBlobGCTest.gcLongRunningBlobCollection test
was failing because not enough blobs were being deleted from the data
store.  I found if I lower the value of maxLastModifiedInterval to 1 the
test passes, but as expected it then doesn't pass for S3DataStore.  See [0].

I'm wondering, is there something special about the value of 5000 that is
the current value for maxLastModifiedInterval?  I could just modify this so
that the MongoAzureDataStoreBlobGCTest child class sets the value to 1 and
so that the MongoS3DataStoreBlobGCTest child leaves it at 5000, if that
solution is acceptable.

[0] -
https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/blob/bd66b3516a1c981f62bce7aa7cfda02bcc002797/oak-store-document/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/plugins/document/MongoBlobGCTest.java#L357

-MR