Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by David Bernard <dw...@free.fr> on 2007/08/16 16:06:19 UTC

Wicket Stuff commit access

Hi,

I started a wicket-jquery integration, and I would like to import it under wicketstuff.
What are the practices ?
* package name convention (currently I use org.wicketstuff.jquery and org.wicketstuff.jquery.demo)
* to provide example/demo, user guide
* ...

Thanks

Re: Wicket Stuff commit access

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sure. Just make two projects, and give one a snapshot dependency on the other.

Martijn

--
Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 is released

Re: Wicket Stuff commit access

Posted by David Bernard <dw...@free.fr>.
Martijn,

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On 8/16/07, David Bernard <dw...@free.fr> wrote:

> my sf.net id : dwayneb
> license of jquery and other js plugins are dual GPL/MIT, ASL, or LGPL so I
> don't think there is a possible inclusion into Wicket but for my part I'll
> change to ASL.

The MIT license is compatible with the ASL, we use jquery in Apache Ivy and
it makes no problem.

Xavier

You suggest to use org.wicketstuff.something for groupId but the project I

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/

Re: Wicket Stuff commit access

Posted by David Bernard <dw...@free.fr>.
Thanks a lot

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
Great!

I'll add my own stuff to wicketstuff-jquery tomorrow if you don't object.

Xavier

Posted by David Bernard <dw...@free.fr>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Bernard <dw...@free.fr>.