Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Vimal Jain <vk...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/06 15:57:45 UTC

Unable to see hbase 0.98 jars in mirror website

Hi,
I am unable to see the hbase 0.98 jars in mirror website (
http://mirror.metrocast.net/apache/hbase/ ).
Is there any issue ?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain

Re: Unable to see hbase 0.98 jars in mirror website

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Please note that downloading directly from the ASF archive is discouraged
as it puts a burden on ASF infra. Using it while we work through the issue
with mirrors is fine.

Work on fixing the mirrors can be followed on this jira:

--
Sean

Re: Unable to see hbase 0.98 jars in mirror website

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.