Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sanjay sahu <sr...@citi.com> on 2008/04/15 17:20:02 UTC

configuring ofbiz for weblogic 9.2

can i get information about the configuration and deployment ofbiz over
weblogic 9.2. I configured everything but when try to open from client(IE
browser) page not found exception is coming out.I believec something i m
issed, that i can't able to trace out as i don't have the proper logs. If
anybody have done this already please help me out.
 I wish to have any suggestion, as i feel i would be benefited ......