Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Michal Fojtik <mf...@redhat.com> on 2011/05/09 17:59:58 UTC

Red Hat Elected to DMTF Board of Directors

Hi,

Awesome news :-)

“Red Hat is excited to join the DMTF Board of Directors and help drive the development of industry-wide cloud management standards,” said David Lutterkort, principal software engineer at Red Hat, who will represent Red Hat on the Board. “We look forward to working in partnership with the other companies on the Board to speed adoption of DMTF interoperability standards, while offering our perspective and expertise as a leader in open source and cloud computing. As the lead of the Apache Deltacloud[1] project, I see great value in leveraging DMTF’s open standards.”

more: http://www.dmtf.org/news/pr/2011/5/red-hat-elected-dmtf-board-directors

  -- Michal

Michal Fojtik, mfojtik@redhat.com
Deltacloud API: http://deltacloud.org

Re: Red Hat Elected to DMTF Board of Directors

Posted by Sang-Min Park <sa...@eucalyptus.com>.
congratulations, team!

Posted by Adrian Cole <fe...@gmail.com>.
nice one!