Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/01 00:28:54 UTC

Re: Hadoop CI with alternate architectures.

Allen, I couldn't agree more with the opinions stated in your reply.
However it has to be done soon or later. We (OpenPower community) are
willing to contribute in anyway possible.

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.
Not sure what else needs to be done to get any comments from apache build
team.
This is getting frustrating.

In a nutshell, we (OpenPOWER foundation) willing to contribute both
hardware and resources to enable Apache Hadoop CI on Power architecture as
well. Is there anyone there that could help?

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geoffrey Corey <co...@apache.org>.
He did create an INFRA ticket.

@MrAsanjar it has been noted and added to the queue. However, do note that
there are currently a small number of people to work on INFRA tasks, so
getting the time to work on your power added to builds cluster tasks might
be delayed.
On Jun 8, 2016 6:38 AM, "Upayavira" <uv...@odoko.co.uk> wrote:

I would suggest you either mail infrastructure@, or better, create an
INFRA ticket in JIRA. This list isn't used much anymore, and I suspect
isn't where the infrastructure team hang out.

Upayavira

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.