Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Ernest Burghardt <eb...@pivotal.io> on 2020/02/03 19:07:33 UTC

Release branch 1.12.0 created

Hello Geode Dev Community,

We have created a new release branch for Apache Geode 1.12.0 - "release/1.12.0"

Please do review and raise any concerns with the release branch.
If no concerns are raised, we will start with the voting for the
release candidate soon.

Regards
Ernie

Re: Release branch 1.12.0 created

Posted by Ernest Burghardt <eb...@pivotal.io>.
CI is up and running now and I cherry-pick'd this commit.

Posted by Jinmei Liao <ji...@pivotal.io>.

--
Cheers

Jinmei