Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2014/06/11 09:21:51 UTC

Re: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "June2014" by MarvinHumphrey

Hi,

Notice that my shepherd report (for Kalumet) has been removed as it did not report - should this be the case? If a podling fails to report should shepherd not bother to do a review?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "June2014" by MarvinHumphrey

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 12:21 AM, Justin Mclean
<ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Notice that my shepherd report (for Kalumet) has been removed as it did not
> report - should this be the case? If a podling fails to report should
> shepherd not bother to do a review?

Thanks for the your consistently excellent shepherding work, Justin.  It
appears that the review was inadvertently deleted here...

    https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2014?action=diff&rev1=41&rev2=42

... and then I finished removing the stub report here:

    https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2014?action=diff&rev1=55&rev2=56

We should definitely preserve shepherding whenever somebody contributes it.
I've restored your review:

    https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2014?action=diff&rev1=58&rev2=59

Marvin Humphrey