Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by 德 李 <li...@apache.org> on 2019/02/18 08:00:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Doris (incubating) 0.9.0 Release

Hi All,

We are pleased to announce the release of Apache Doris 0.9.0-incubating.

Apache Doris (incubating) is an MPP-based interactive SQL data warehousing
for reporting and analysis.

The release is available at:
http://doris.apache.org/downloads.html

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this release, and the release note
can be found here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/releases

Best Regards,

On behalf of the Doris team,
Reed

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Doris (incubating) 0.9.0 Release

Posted by "Li,De(BDG)" <li...@baidu.com>.
Hi Dave,

Thank you for your suggestion, I will fix them later on.

Best Regards,
Reed

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi Team,

(1) It’s great you are using the closer.cgi and explain checking signatures and checksums. Unfortunately you do not explain where to find the KEYS file and the signatures. https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/doris/0.9.0-incubating/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/doris/0.9.0-incubating/>. The links to archive.apache.org <http://archive.apache.org/> are incorrect. Once a second release is approved then you can point to the archive.apache.org <http://archive.apache.org/> for old releases.