Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org> on 2011/01/11 07:00:50 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.4.2

Hi all,

With 6x +1 votes (including 2 binding), and no -1 votes, the vote seeks the approval of the IPMC.

Thanks,
Jerry

Re: [libcloud] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.4.2

Posted by Kyle Murphy <ky...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Kyle Murphy <ky...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me (binding)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me (binding)

Posted by Paul Querna <pa...@querna.org>.

Posted by Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org>.
These phantom +1s have to stop appearing to me :S

Paul, could you please vote on 0.4.2 and then I can send out the announce?

Thanks,
Jerry

Posted by Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org>.
Thanks Paul!

Posted by Paul Querna <pa...@querna.org>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org>.
Apologies all for the delay.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
By my count libcloud still needs one more binding +1 for this release,
does any other Incubator PMC member have a minute to review and vote?

   ...ant

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Paul Querna <pa...@querna.org>.