Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alessandro Bottoni <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/02 18:20:02 UTC

Eclipse plug-in for adding tml+java+properties files?

Hi All,
I'm wondering if there is any Eclipse plug-in able to add to an existing
project all of the three main components of a Tapestry 5 page (that is:
a .tml template, a .java class and a .properties file) with a single click.

In particular, I'm thinking of a tool able to perform these tasks:
1) inserting the different kind of files into the file hierarchy
accordingly with the Tapestry requirements (this would prevent a few
mistakes...)
2) if possible, create the files using basic templates for the different
kinds of files (maybe getting some input from the user)

Is there anything around that can perform one or more of such tasks?
Any running project that could be interested in such a request/suggestion?

TIA
--

Alessandro Bottoni
Website: http://www.alessandrobottoni.it/

"Perfection is finally attained not when there is no longer anything to
add but when there is no longer anything to take away."
     -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Re: Eclipse plug-in for adding tml+java+properties files?

Posted by "Juan E. Maya" <ma...@gmail.com>.
ohh sorry for that :(

I was actually thinking about loom: http://code.google.com/p/loom-t5/

Posted by Alfonso Quiroga <al...@gmail.com>.
Maybe he was thinking in Tapestry4E (don't get confuse, it is for
Tapestry5), go here:

http://code.google.com/p/tapestry4e/

Posted by Alessandro Bottoni <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Juan E. Maya" <ma...@gmail.com>.
i think does what u want. I haven't use it, but u may give it a try.