Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Miguel Ferreira <MF...@schubergphilis.com> on 2014/07/23 11:56:15 UTC

Need edit rights for Wiki to improve Marvin - Testing with Python tutorial

Hi,

I’m following the "Marvin - Testing with Python" tutorial and found some problems with the first example already.
I would like to contribute what I found back, but for that I need to be able to edit the page.

Username: miguelferreira

Cheers,
Miguel

RE: Need edit rights for Wiki to improve Marvin - Testing with Python tutorial

Posted by Santhosh Edukulla <sa...@citrix.com>.
its not the nose version, its the Marvin plugin which has change.
It was changed in 4.4-forward and master
Posted by Luis Henrique Okama <ok...@corp.globo.com>.
Hi Miguel and Santhosh,

--
Atc,

Okama

Re: Need edit rights for Wiki to improve Marvin - Testing with Python tutorial

Posted by Miguel Ferreira <MF...@schubergphilis.com>.

Posted by Santhosh Edukulla <sa...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Miguel Ferreira <MF...@schubergphilis.com>.
Thanks Daan,

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Miguel Ferreira
<MF...@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
> miguelferreira

in

--