Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Shivam Singh <sh...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/13 23:34:42 UTC

[DISCUSS]:Copywriting suggestions/improvements - redesign of Apache APISIX website

Hi community,

I am currently working on my GSoC project (Redesign, develop and refactor
APISIX landing page) and completed a considerable amount of work already as
per proposal. If you all can give time to review the copywriting of this
website to provide maybe improvements or suggestions, if you feel
appropriate anywhere, so as to consolidate the copywriting of the new
website I would be glad.

For some background here are some links you can check out -

Link to redesigned website - https://apisix-re.netlify.app/ (The sphere you
see for now in hero-section and GitHub invite, are placeholders. Will work
on them in this final half)
Review of the website from one of my project mentors (Shuyang Wu, Committer
Apache APISIX) -
https://github.com/1502shivam-singh/apisix-website-redesign/issues/1
This review might clear some of your queries. Also, I am open to
suggestions to solve the issues that popped up in this review.

Hope to hear back from you all. Regards ~
@ Shivam Singh <https://github.com/1502shivam-singh>