Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2021/03/01 12:30:09 UTC

Re: Library compilation with asconfigc produces an error

Hi MJ,

It's strange, since crux is not working for me in that project. maybe
something is stale...don't know. I'll try to wipe it all and build from
scratch. If not I'll try to overlay other working example and start from it.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi, just in pom.xml we need to left as it was, since poms are for building
with maven

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
Hello Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Library compilation with asconfigc produces an error

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

--

Piotr Zarzycki

RE: Library compilation with asconfigc produces an error

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
Guys!! This point is already solved ... (after reading Carlos's email " AW: About removing ${royale.framework.version} in pom.xml to refer to MXRoyale CSS in todomvc example")

The problem disappears when I put back on the pom : -compiler.exclude-defaults-css-files=MXRoyale-0.9.8-SNAPSHOT-js.swc:defaults.css;
again instead of -compiler.exclude-defaults-css-files=MXRoyaleJS.swc:defaults.css;

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
It's very strange, since yesterday I was comparing files from a working
project in the same folder and the new one, and I changed locally to be
identical. One works, but the other does not...so at this point I need to
wipe, or start from scratch, to see if I localize where the problem is.

don't worry, I'll get over this and come back then.

AW: Library compilation with asconfigc produces an error

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.