Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Edwin Goei <ed...@sun.com> on 2001/09/24 20:12:28 UTC

Re: org.apache.crimson.tree.XmlDocument java API ??

"Lukkarinen, Pasi" wrote:

> Hi !
>
> Does it exist anykind documentation concerning  this crimson package ??
>
> if it does could you send the address or document for me ??

It is not documented because it is a parser-dependent API and its use is
therefore discouraged.  I would recommend using JAXP instead which
includes SAX and DOM.  See http://xml.apache.org/~edwingo/jaxp-faq.html
for my version of a JAXP FAQ.  However, the source file contains javadoc
comments which you can generate yourself if you want to use it.

-Edwin