Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Venkat Reddy <va...@googlemail.com> on 2010/02/12 13:06:16 UTC

CMYK Color Images with PDF Renderer

Hi,

Can anyone know the classes and methods deals with the CMYK colored
Images for PDF Renderer?

I want to know, where exactly the conversion taking palce between RGB
and CMYK color spaces.
I have already worked with AFP and PS renderers for CMYK colored images,
these renderers will use ImageEncodingHelper (XMLGraphicsCommons class)
to render the respective
document with colored images. I thought the same class
(ImageEncodingHelper) is not being used for PDF Renderer.

Can someone give me an idea? where this coversion is taking place?

Thanks,
Venkat.