Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2013/11/20 12:22:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1543744 - /ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/order/orderitems.ftl

I just spotted that the 1st change I committed
ie 1st line:
${StringUtil.wrapString(localOrderReadHelper.getAdjustmentType(orderItemAdjustment))}
is useless (I typed there wrongly 1st)
But I have not the courage to change that back again notably related to backporting (no effects anyway, just an useless StringUtil.wrapString, can't hurt)

Jacques