Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jo...@BTFinancialgroup.com on 2001/11/12 00:51:37 UTC

FOP extension functions

Hi there,

I'm currently using FOP 0.20.1 and heard mention of some extension functions to create bookmarks in a generated PDF file, <fox:outline> and <fox:label>, where the fox namespace is declared as  	xmlns:fox="http://xml.apache.org/fop/extensions"

I was wondering two things. Firstly, does this feature work with v0.20.1 and Acrobat Reader 4?

And secondly, are there any other FOP extension functions in the current distribution?

Thanks,
Joshua

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.

Re: FOP extension functions

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
Hi Joshua,

I believe that was broken temporarily in 0.20.1, try 0.20.2 it should work.

Currently that is the only extension that comes with fop. I am hoping that
in future we will have a broad range of examples for people to look at.

Regards,
Keiron Liddle