Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alkim Ozaygen <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/12 10:58:13 UTC

hibernate directory is deleted

Hello,
We are using openmeetings 1.6 rc1 r3621 with moodle. Our problem is that
our hibernate directory (/red5/webapps/openmeetings/streams/hibernate) is
deleted. Is it possible to recreate the hibernate directory from the files
inside room directories (/red5/webapps/openmeetings/streams)? Because we
have the source files, the database and I think from that it could maybe
possible to recreate the hibernate directory.
Thanks in advance for your kind interest,

Alkim