Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jörn Nettingsmeier <ne...@apache.org> on 2007/11/17 18:19:18 UTC

for 2.0 users: is cocoon 2.1.11-dev working well for you?

hi everyone!

we are trying to prod the cocoon crowd very gently to do one final
release of the current state of the cocoon 2.1.11-dev trunk before they
concentrate their efforts exclusively on cocoon 2.2.
that's important to us because lenya 2.0 will be based on cocoon 2.1,
and the last released cocoon 2.1 is over a year old and contains known bugs.

has anyone had *cocoon-specific* problems our found obvious bugs in the
cocoon code that comes with lenya? if so, please speak up. if not,
please give us a brief "works for me" note, so that we can pass the
information to the cocoon release managers to make their job easier.

thanks,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

   - Ken Thompson.

Re: for 2.0 users: is cocoon 2.1.11-dev working well for you?

Posted by Markus Angst <ma...@inventec.ch>.
Hi Jörn,

> has anyone had *cocoon-specific* problems our found obvious bugs in the
> cocoon code that comes with lenya? if so, please speak up. if not,
> please give us a brief "works for me" note, so that we can pass the
> information to the cocoon release managers to make their job easier.

Works for me (Windows XP, Java 1.6.0_03).

Thanks!
Markus

Re: for 2.0 users: is cocoon 2.1.11-dev working well for you?

Posted by Jörn Nettingsmeier <ne...@apache.org>.
Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:
> hi everyone!
>

> we are trying to prod the cocoon crowd very gently to do one final
> release of the current state of the cocoon 2.1.11-dev trunk before they
> concentrate their efforts exclusively on cocoon 2.2.
> that's important to us because lenya 2.0 will be based on cocoon 2.1,
> and the last released cocoon 2.1 is over a year old and contains known
> bugs.
>
> has anyone had *cocoon-specific* problems our found obvious bugs in the
> cocoon code that comes with lenya? if so, please speak up. if not,
> please give us a brief "works for me" note, so that we can pass the
> information to the cocoon release managers to make their job easier.

for the record: works for me.

Posted by Jörn Nettingsmeier <ne...@apache.org>.