Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/09/07 14:57:13 UTC

genesis update?

Hi!

As we miss the rat stuff in our releases I was about to give genesis a bit of love again:

* upgrade to latest apache-parent 14 (done already)
* check rat and other plugins, probably do some upgrades
* release genesis
* check all geronimo-specs and upgrade to this latest snapshot
* after the release, go forward and upgrade to final.

any objections?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: genesis update?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
I've now upgraded genesis. Please review or ping me if you do like to change anything else.
If there are no objections, then I gonna kick off a release for it in the next few hours.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: genesis update?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.