Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Byrne <de...@dbyrne.net> on 2007/03/04 21:44:56 UTC

Tests failures in 1.2 branch

I realize Continuum is coming up w/ a lot of false positives right now but
it appears as though we have some actual test failures in the 1.2 branch.
Can anyone do a full update and a build right now and let me know if
HtmlTextRenderTest is failing?

--
Dennis Byrne

Re: Tests failures in 1.2 branch

Posted by Mathias Brökelmann <mb...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Dennis,

i fixed the build problems.

One problem was the host lookup for myfaces.zones.apache.org which
wasn't working on the zone box. I was not able to modify /etc/hosts
(the cause of the problem is the wrong ip address for
myfaces.zones.apache.org) but I found a workaround and defined in
maven settings.xml for mrmaven user (the user is used for the
continuum builds) a mirror to localhost for myfaces.zones.apache.org.

The test are already fixed with r514431 see
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/shared/branches/3_0_0/core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/shared/renderkit/html/HTML.java?view=diff&r1=514430&r2=514431&pathrev=514431
for the cause of the problems

Right now everything is working.

--