Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Vipul <vi...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/08 18:30:59 UTC

SDO Version Support for Tuscany 1.1

Hi All,

Please tell me the SDO version that current and next Tuscany release is
going to support.

I am having Eclipse 3.3 and EMF SDO 2.3.2 so are/will these versions be
supported by Tuscany SDO currently and in the next 1.1 release.

Thanks,
Vipul

Re: SDO Version Support for Tuscany 1.1

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
BTW, I just confirmed, the EMF SDO is still based on SDO 1.0 Specification.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Let me try to clarify here :

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
Tuscany supports SDO 2.1.