Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/24 04:41:22 UTC

Up-graduation of CS 4.3.1 to 4.6.0

Hi All,

Preset we are using 4.3.1 version of cloudstack. so i want to upgrade my CS
4.3.1 to 4.6.0? Is it good way or not ?

Good way means we are thinking directly jump to 4.3.1 to 4.6.0 while
up-graduation we are facing any issues?

Is there any one face this scenario please suggest me guys...

Regards,
Venkatesh.k

Re: Up-graduation of CS 4.3.1 to 4.6.0

Posted by Remi Bergsma <RB...@schubergphilis.com>.
You need the 4.5 and 4.6 systemvm templates when upgrading (will be fixed in 4.6.1). We tried upgrading from 4.4 and that works.

Do you use xenserver? There were many changes in 4.4 regarding xenha. Be sure to check that.

Testing it in a lab before actually performing the upgrade is always a good idea that gives you an idea of the issues you may face.

Be sure to read all release notes, it's quite an upgrade all the way from 4.3 :-)

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.