Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Frank Zhao <Fr...@motricity.com> on 2005/10/27 17:20:45 UTC

Question about Jabber Configuration

I would like to change the default Jabber server port number, and the change security settings such as use TLS or legacy SSL. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Frank

Re: Question about Jabber Configuration

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
you can define the port in $CONTINUUM_HOME/apps/continuum/conf/application.xml in the
component define under "The jabber notifier"

For TLS or SSL, I don't know how to do it, but if you can help us, you're welcome.
code is there for notifier:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/continuum/trunk/continuum-notifiers/continuum-notifier-jabber/

and the jabber client is :
http://svn.plexus.codehaus.org/trunk/plexus-components/plexus-jabber/