Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Dagang Wei <fu...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/23 00:47:19 UTC

Doc error

Hi folks,

I noticed an error in the Packaging Cookbook page [1]:

> The bigtop.mk file defines all components in bigtop

I believe "bigtop.mk" should be "bigtop.bom". I can help fix it, but I
didn't find instructions on how to do it.

Thanks!
Dagang

[1]: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Packaging+Cookbook

Re: Doc error

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Hi Dagang,

Thanks for reporting. I've fixed it.
If you find more pages need to overhaul. Feel free to create JIRAs with
description and attach the your fixes.
I'll set you as a contributor and help to update the doc.

Evans

Dagang Wei <fu...@gmail.com> 於 2018年7月23日 週一 上午8:47寫道: