Posted to user@ode.apache.org by "Ford, Mark" <ma...@ll.mit.edu> on 2009/02/13 17:50:43 UTC

Linkage error

I ran into a java.lang.LinkageError that was due to the xmlbeans-2.3.0.jar containing some org.w3c.dom classes. This came up when running some Xquery tests on ODE 2.0 on ServiceMix 3.3. Removing the offending classes from that jar got me passed the problem and I'm in Xquery heaven but it seems odd that I'd have to modify the jar post build.

Any suggestions on working around this issue? Perhaps something obvious I'm missing in the packaging of ODE within ServiceMix?

--
Mark Ford
MIT Lincoln Laboratory