Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Vincenzo Reale <sm...@baslug.org> on 2016/02/04 13:00:38 UTC

Italian translation update

Hi guys,
I would share and submit a complete revision
(spellchecked and with new strings) of the Italian
translation for subversion.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/
0B9FgaTlI6p0ybGFhWjk1X3E3SDA/view?usp=sharing

Best regards,
--
Vincenzo

Re: Italian translation update

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <da...@apache.org>.
Giorgio, Federico — you are listed in COMMITTERS as Italian translators;
if you have time, would you be able to review/apply Vincenzo's patch?

Thanks!

Posted by Vincenzo Reale <sm...@baslug.org>.

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de>.