Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2018/02/21 17:15:20 UTC

Logging in to concourse.apachegeode-ci.info

How are we supposed to login to
https://concourse.apachegeode-ci.info/teams/main/login?

I'm trying to use the "login with GitHub" option (I think this worked for
me before) but it keeps failing in a couple different ways... latest
failure was "failed to verify token", previous one was "verification failed"

Thanks,
Kirk

Re: Logging in to concourse.apachegeode-ci.info

Posted by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io>.
Can I please get access to start jobs in concourse?
my github username is sbawaska

Posted by Sean Goller <sg...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.

[1] https://github.com/apache/geode/tree/develop/ci <https://github.com/apache/geode/tree/develop/ci>

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>.
Yes, I have no trouble logging into github.com and I'm logged in to it
within the same browser while trying to login to concourse. It seems to
only be concourse that's not working.

Posted by Alexander Murmann <am...@pivotal.io>.