Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Melan Nimesh <me...@apache.org> on 2014/06/05 18:48:26 UTC

Pushing changes available in dependencies/jclouds/apis/vcloud/1.7.1-stratos to Jclouds's repository

Hi Devs,

I am going to work on the $subject, which jclouds branch should should I
select to make pull request? 1.7.x or master

Thanks,
Melan

--
Melan Nimesh Jayasinghage

Re: Pushing changes available in dependencies/jclouds/apis/vcloud/1.7.1-stratos to Jclouds's repository

Posted by Melan Nimesh <me...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 10:26 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com> wrote:

> I gave the pull request on EC2 API to master.

Thanks Lahiru, I will create pull request using master branch

Thanks,
Melan

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.