Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2003/04/13 17:08:36 UTC

Dead Apache mirrors

The following mirrors have been removed from the Apache mirror database
because they are unreachable:

ftp://ftp.pspt.fi/pub/unix/www/apache/dist/	hessu@pspt.fi
http://ebizlab.hit.bme.hu/pub/apache/dist/ 	boldi@ebizlab.hit.bme.hu
http://www.on-line.co.uk/mirrors/apache/dist/	daniel@avantoise.com

Joshua.

Re: Dead Apache mirrors

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Sun, 13 Apr 2003, Bencsath Boldizsar wrote:
> Currently we change our domain name to crysys.hit.bme.hu and so it would
> be good to change the above addresses to:
> ftp://crysys.hit.bme.hu/pub/apache/dist/
> and on
> http://apache.mirrors.crysys.hit.bme.hu/

Got it.  But can you tell me what contact email address we should be
using?  The above email has the air of something that won't be around
long.

Joshua.

Re: Dead Apache mirrors

Posted by Bencsath Boldizsar <bo...@mail2003.etl.hu>.
Our mirror was on
ftp://ebizlab.hit.bme.hu/pub/apache/dist/
and on
http://apache.mirrors.ebizlab.hit.bme.hu

not on
> http://ebizlab.hit.bme.hu/pub/apache/dist/ 	boldi@ebizlab.hit.bme.hu

The ftp server did not run now, but I corrected the problem.

Currently we change our domain name to crysys.hit.bme.hu and so it would
be good to change the above addresses to:
ftp://crysys.hit.bme.hu/pub/apache/dist/
and on
http://apache.mirrors.crysys.hit.bme.hu/

(not urgent)

boldizsar